NYC Seminar 2015, Global Fund Distribution, (Le Parker Meridien), New York
Date: November 18th 2015
Time: 08.00 – 10.30
- 8.00-8.05: Welcome
- 8.05-8.30: Update – Trends in International Fund Distribution
- 8.30-9.15: AIFMD – Creating a New Distribution Landscape for US Managers:
- US Managers – Embracing AIFMD or Not?
- Private Placement – Still a Viable Option?
- Evolving Investor Appetite:
- Do Platforms Provide Distribution?
- Death Knell for Newcits?
- 15-10.00: UCITS – The Distribution Gold Standard?
- Impetus to Establish
- Role of Consultant, Platforms and Third Party Distributors
- Importance of Boots on the Ground
- Investor Appetite:
- Who is Investing?
- Which Strategies are in Demand?
- Distribution beyond the EU
- 10.00-10.30: A Look Beneath the Hood
- Nordic Countries
Download this presentation from KB Associates Managing Principal, Mike Kirby on Global Fund Distribution: Solutions for 2016 and Beyond