Date: Friday, May 11th, 2018
Time: 8.00am – 10.00am
Location: BAFTA, 195 Piccadilly, London W1J 9LN
KB Associates is pleased to invite you to the “2018 Regulatory Challenges and Fund Domicile Comparison” seminar. KB Associates will provide insights into how UK managers are addressing the challenges presented by Brexit, CP86 and GDPR. Our panel of experts will also discuss the relative merits of three key fund domiciles – The Cayman Islands, Dublin and Luxembourg.
The agenda for the seminar is as follows:
- 8.00 – 8.30: Registration and welcome breakfast
- 8.30 – 8.35: Introduction
- 8.35 – 9.00: Presentation on the results of KB Associates’ survey on Brexit, CP86 and GDPR
- 9.00 – 9.50: Panel discussion – fund domicile comparison – The Cayman Islands, Dublin and Luxembourg
- 9.50 – 10.00: Questions to panel members
To register for this event, please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org.