Thursday, November 30th, 2017
7.30am – 8.00am Breakfast and Registration
8.00am – 8.05am Welcome
8.05am – 10.30am Seminar
Convene Conference Center, 237 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10017
(Entrance on 46th Street between Park Avenue and Lexington Avenue)
KB Associates is pleased to invite you to its seventh annual global fund distribution seminar.
Global markets offer real opportunities to asset managers, yet also pose significant challenges. Our panel of experts will provide insights into the evolving nature of fund distribution and provide updates on key regulatory developments in the industry.
Hosted by KB Associates with contributions from:
- Deer Isle Group
- Dillon Eustace
- Eagle Asset Management
- Hamlin Capital Management
- Harding Loevner
- Harrington Cooper
- Legg Mason
- RBC Global Asset Management
- Key Developments in the European Distribution Landscape
- New Frontiers – Fund Distribution in Latin America and Asia
- Regulatory Update – CP86, MiFID II, GDPR
- Brexit – Implications for US managers
To register for this seminar, please respond to email@example.com indicating your intention to attend the seminar.
Download your copy of the Global Fund Distribution Seminar details here