Date: Friday, May 3rd, 2019
Time: 8.30am – 11.30am
Location: Convene, 810 Seventh Avenue (between 52nd and 53rd Street), New York, NY 10019
KB Associates (“KBA”), in conjunction with Dillon Eustace is pleased to organise a deep dive into the establishment of UCITS and AIFs in Ireland. The workshop will examine practical issues to consider when establishing and operating Irish funds.
The event is free with only asset managers in attendance. Capacity is limited to a maximum of fifteen managers. KBA and Dillon Eustace industry experts will share their practical experience, identify potential pitfalls and provide real world solutions.
- Andrew Kehoe – Head of Legal, KB Associates
- Frank Connolly – Director of Consulting Services, KB Associates
- Donnacha O’Connor – Partner, Dillon Eustace
- David Walsh – Partner, Dillon Eustace
The key discussion points:
- UCITS or AIF
- Other structuring decisions:
- Platform or standalone fund
- Legal form: ICAV, unit trust or CCF
- Management company or not
- Service provider selection
- Professional advisor selection
- Governance requirements and director selection
- Central Bank of Ireland authorisation process
To register for this event, please respond to email@example.com.